Diploma in Physiotherapy Technique (D.P.T.)
- Duration : 2 years + 6 months compulsory internship
- Eligibility : H.S. [10+2] (Science) or equivalent**.
**Students from Arts/Commerce stream may be admitted after completion of 1 (one) year Pre-Optometry & Pre-Technology course. No extra time necessary for this course. This course and Original course will run simultaneously during the same period.
- Age : Minimum age for admission is 17 (seventeen) years
- Career facets : Physical therapy or physiotherapy is a healthcare profession which aims at the physical treatment and management of disease or condition, which enables people to examine each individual and develop a plan using treatment techniques to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability. There are more than fifteen specialties to fetch a Master Degree in these disciplines: Orthopedics', Neurology, Sports Medicine, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Community Medicine, Gynecology, Hand Rehabilitation & Plastic Surgery etc. All government and private, super and multi-specialty hospitals along with rehabilitation centers offer jobs for professionals in this segment.
- Top Recruiting Areas :Orthopedic Departments, Private & Government Sectors, Health Institutions, Rehabilitation Centers, Defense Medical Organizations, Colleges & Universities, Pharma Industry, and such.
- Job Positions :Customer Care Assistant, Assistant Physiotherapist, Sports Physio Rehabilitator, Self Employed Private Physiotherapist, among others.
- Probable Earning : After the completion of this course, students will get an average salary ranging from Rs. 15,000 - 30,000 per month depending on the institute and experience of the student.